Hello, my I pad won’t allow me to load any instruments and gives a error message as well. Also for some reason the chart only shows on half the screen.
To set the screen back to its default:
- Tap the ‘Settings’ gear button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- When the Instruments Browser panel appears on the left side of the screen, tap the ‘Back’ arrow button in the upper left corner of the panel.
- In the ‘Screens’ browser that displays, tap on the first profile in the upper left corner of the browser.
- Close the browser by tapping the ‘X’ button in the upper right corner of the screen.
With regards to the instrument panel configuration not appearing. I would try signing out of, then back into the app. If that does not work please email us a log to firstname.lastname@example.org. To retrieve a log from the app:
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ gear button on the left side of the screen.
- If you look closely at the bottom right corner of the “Chart and Data Synchronization” category, you will see some faint text that says “Log”. Tap this to open the sync log.
- Next, you will see an option to “Copy” at the top of the log. You can use this to copy and paste the log into an email to send us.