CE for Android - Marks not Visible

I’ve used Coastal Explorer and ECS for many years and was happy to see an android app. However, I’m having some significant issues with the app functionality.

1. When dropping a mark, it is initially visible. But when I manually update the coordinates, the mark disappears from the chart. When I look in the layer information, the mark coordinates are blank.

2. When creating a route, there doesn’t appear to be a way to use existing marks or manually adjust waypoint coordinates.

Any thoughts on these issues?

Hi foxjer,

1. Can you reproduce this problem since I am unable to? I’d love to get a screenshot of what you changed the coordinates to when this happened. Ideally, I’d also like to see what they were before you made the change. A screenshot showing the blank coordinates may also be helpful.

2. Yes, this is currently a limitation in the app and will be remedied in a future update.

Hi Stevenh,

Thanks for the reply. Attached are three screen shots. The first is after dropping the mark. The second is after making a slight change to the Lat and the mark is gone. The third is after changing the Lat back to the original and the mark is still gone.