For "Route Details" Need help with the SHARE (Print and spreadsheet)

When you choose the SHARE function to get the ROUTE DETAILS usable in an external document like a passage or pilotage plan, the PRINT choice provides me with readable and good information. However, if you choose Spreadsheet ( copy to clipboard as a table), I having problems using the numbers provided under the column headings which are very different than what I send to print. Not understanding how to convert LEG TIME and TOTAL TIME.
Do you have a method of converting the spreadsheet data to something useable ?
Do you have a preformatted ms word table where values copied in get formatted correctly?

Good morning!

Sorry, but the “Spreadsheet (Copy to clipboard as table)” feature is intended to be as flexible as possible, so that users can do their own formatting and calculations. The times are in seconds, so if you want minutes, divide by 60, etc.

We do not have a feature to generate a Word document,. You can, of course, print to a PDF instead of to a printer. Newer versions of Windows include a printer destination named “Microsoft print to PDF.” Using that will generate a human friendly .PDF file.

There are also 3rd party tools to print to PDF, and probably Word, so it might be worth searching. I did a quick Google and found this:

I don’t know how well it works, but it may be worth a try.

I hope this helps.