How do you see ETAs in the Route Monitor on a iPad?

How do you see ETAs in the Route Monitor on a iPad?

When you activate a route, the “Route Monitor” will automatically start showing you ETAs, assuming you are actually moving, of course. If you are not moving it will show “never” for the ETA.

can you do SIMULATED MOTION? One of the tutorials on Youtube mentions this but I dont know where to find it.

I’m surprised this was in a video. If you remember which one, please let me know. One of these reasons it’s an undocumented feature is it has some limitations, like only moving in 5 kt increments. In any case, if you hold your SHIFT and CTRL keys down, then press the arrow keys, this will enable dead reckoning mode and affect the vessel symbol. UP and DOWN arrows will increase and decrease your speed in 5 kt increments. LEFT and RIGHT will turn your vessel to port and starboard, respectively, in 1 degree increments. When you want to leave dead reckoning mode, either right-click on your vessel to choose a position sensor, or you can click on the POSN sensor status panel that is, by default, below the clock on your instrument panel. You can also choose a position sensor there.