Inland Waterway availability for iOS app?

Hi guys, it seems like the beta forum is closed on the iOS app forum. I was not able to reply to any threads. I noticed Brad mentioned future availability of inland waterways charts for the iOS app. I’m wondering if you have a projected date for those? I’m hoping to do the Great Loop Soon and would prefer to use this sweet new iOS app on the iPad.

(I got cranky with Parallels and stopped updating it. So CE4 doesn’t run on the latest MacOS for me.) The alternative is to dig out an old PC laptop, ugh…

Thanks,

Tim

1 Like

Sorry, no ETA yet… We are hoping it won’t be too long, but there’s still a lot to do.

I just got the app for iOS. So does this mean there are no river charts at this point? I’m a tow boat pilot and my interest in this app is to build, review, and update my chart info while I’m home or to use when I’m tripping for small outfits that don’t have charting software. How long do you think it will be until river maps are available? Also what are the odd you will develop and ECS app?

1 Like

Hello and welcome.

There are no river charts at this point. This may change in the future.

With respect to ECS on iPhones and iPads, it’s possible we may do something like this in the future, but we have no definite plans at this time.