No AIS vessels on iPhone

No AIS vessels displayed on CE on my iPhone 11. My iPad displays multiple AIS vessels.
I have rebooted the iPhone; no change. I have deleted CE & re-installed CE; no change.
Please advise.
Thanks

Are you certain that your iphone is getting data from your AIS receiver and not just positioning itself from an internal GPS? Not sure how your system is set up, but if your ipad is getting data from a ships wifi and nav data is on that with AIS, but your phone isn’t on the same network, you won’t get AIS on your phone. Check to see where your phone is getting it’s data stream from. Hope this helps.

The iPhone & the iPad are connected to the Vesper Marine XB8000 AIS transceiver. The iPad displays AIS vessels but the iPhone does not. How can this issue be resolved?
Thanks

Are you sure the iPhone is connected to the Vesper? If so, are you receiving any other data from it? You should be able to see the data being received on the page for that “port” on the Settings > Electronics page.

Brad:
I was able to fix the iPhone AIS vessel issue by deleting CE again, re-installing CE & repeating “Configure a New Device.” The iPhone & the iPad now display AIS vessels. However, the iPad lists 17 AIS vessels but the iPhone lists 15 AIS vessels. In addition, one vessel on both is identified by the same MMSI number but shows “Unknown Name” on the iPhone while displaying a vessel name on the iPad.
Please advise.
Thanks

Your AIS receiver repeats individual messages over your network as it receives them so it’s likely that your iPad simply had more time to receive data than your iPhone. The names of vessels are only sent about every 6 minutes while position reports are usually sent more frequently, so it can take time for the name of a vessel to appear in Coastal Explorer.

By the way, it is almost never necessary to delete and re-install Coastal Explorer and doing so will result in losing all of your settings. In this case, it should have been possible to remove and add, or simply re-configure, the device in the Settings > Electronics pages.