UNDO does not work

Ctrl+Z and ctrl+y will no longer do anything. The “go back” and “go fwd” buttons are also broken. Anyone have ideas?

Thanks.

I’m not sure what you mean by “go back” and “go fwd” If you’re referring to these two buttons, pointed to by the red arrows, then those are the Undo and Redo buttons. If those are grey, instead of white, then there is nothing to undo or redo. If you make a change, like creating a mark, you should see the Undo button turn white. At that point, either clicking the button or using CTRL+Z should work. Redo won’t mean anything until you have successfully used “Undo”, since with no Undo there’s nothing to Redo (CTRL+Y).

Also, note that when CE is first started, there will absolutely be nothing to Undo, since nothing will have been done yet that requires Undo. First you’ll have to perform an Undoable action, like moving a mark, creating a route, adding a mark, etc.

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I was referring to the undo and redo buttons. They stopped working along with ctrl + z and ctrl + Y. One of my mates accidentally deleted a route and couldn’t recover it. We tested it many times.

However, the issue seemed to resolve itself with a computer restart, so all is well now.

Thanks again!

1 Like