Return of CE for iPads

When will Coastal Explorer for iPad be available again? There are a lot of iOS users out here.
Thanks!

It will be available again when we are certain that Apple has fixed the problem in iPadOS. In the recent beta updates there are improvements but it also appears that it’s not quite ready yet. We will continue testing.

Hello, Steven.

Is it possible to get the beta version again? I had it on my iPad before (I still have it on my iPhone), but when I heard that it had issues I deleted it from my iPad with the intention of reloading it from the App Store only to find it wasn’t available there any longer. Is there someway I can get it back onto my iPad?

All the best,

John

| stevenh Rose Point Staff
August 9 |

• | - |

It will be available again when we are certain that Apple has fixed the problem in iPadOS. In the recent beta updates there are improvements but it also appears that it’s not quite ready yet. We will continue testing.

You should be able to install it again from TestFlight. Have you tried?

Stephen,

I had not. So, I just downloaded the TestFlight app and it says “No Apps Available to Test." Do I need to do something different? Do you need to send me an invitation or something?.

Thanks for your help.

John

You should be able to use the original Beta article, here: